Voici en anglais la liste des nouvelles fonctionnalités de DAVINCI RESOLVE 11 et le moins que l'on puisse dire, c'est qu'elles sont nombreuses.
High Level New System Features
- Multi-user collaborative workflow with simultaneous editing, grading and metadata entry. (Full Version only)
- User selectable enhanced and optimised foreground and background render caching.
- Completely New Multiple Level Render Caching includes selectable cache points for source, nodes, clip and timeline, cache indicators on edit and color page showing selection and status of cache and user selectable cache formats; ProRes, DNxHD, Uncompressed 10-bit and 16-bit float.
- Dual monitor user interface support.
- Apple certified ProRes decode and encode support on Linux.
- High performance OpenFX framework extension for multi GPU OpenCL and CUDA plugins.
- GUI support for multiple languages; English, Japanese and Chinese.
- User customizable keyboard shortcuts and presets.
- Multiple auto save versions.
Media Page New Features
- Clone tool for SD Cards, SSDs and disk drives includes multiple destination clone and checksum report.
- New reveal or hide clip metadata window option.
- Media Pool thumbnail clip detail popup now displays clip frame rate.
- Split Clip operation automatically moves the focus to the newly created clip.
- Camera metadata support for RED and Sony Raw clips.
Edit Page New Features
- Editing and Assembly
- Keyboard absolute or relative timecode input for all viewers and timeline.
- Create Timeline Using Bin and Create Timeline Using Selected Clips to quickly assemble a timeline from any media in the media pool, with or without mark in/out preserved and using original clip order.
- Full JKL transport control now includes frame by frame.
- Source/Timeline viewer playhead ganging.
- Split video and audio in and out points on source and timeline viewers.
- Slide source destination selector in the track control manager.
- Shift click and drag to constrain clips in time while moving them to higher or lower tracks.
- Ability to deselect a gap by clicking it.
- Through Edit Indicator on the timeline with join through edit command.
- 4-up display for slip and slide.
- Option-dragging the top or bottom of a simple edit point turns it into a split edit point.
- Option arrow key to move clips vertically up and down tracks.
- Sub-clips are easily generated using the viewer.
- End of timeline is now indicated on the viewer.
- Editable names for video tracks.
- Timeline tracks display number of clips on the track.
- Inspector selector for Video, Audio, OpenFX adjustment options.
- User defined favorite transitions, titles OpenFX plugins and generators.
- Editing of compound clips.
- Stereo Decision List import supported via ColorTrace.
- You can now always roll and edit in selection or Trim mode.
- Trim Start and Trim End let you resize the in or out point of a clip that intersects the playhead to the current playhead position.
- Symmetrical and Asymmetrical trimming with multiple selections at once.
- Extend edit command for single and multiple edit selections.
- JKL dynamic trimming to dynamically resize or trim the selected edit.
- JKL dynamic Slip or Slide to dynamically slip or slide the selected clip.
- Option U key will now toggle Edit Point Type .
- U shortcut selection will switch a selected clip among Video+Audio, Video Only, Audio Only.
- Single key shortcut selection to Play Around Clip.
- Move/Trim/Edit a selected edit or selection of clips based on timecode entry.
- Audio crossfade with 0dB, +3dB and -3dB transition options.
- Adaptive audio track option to map up to 16 audio channels.
- Clip audio mixer.
- Numeric editing of audio mixer fader value.
- Option to use system audio even when Desktop Video is selected for use.
- Source viewer audio waveform display with each audio channel displayed.
- Multiple zoom selection for audio in source viewer.
- Track audio mixer offers mono channel routing.
- Display of multiple channel audio waveforms in user selected timeline audio clip.
- Add default transition to selected edit points.
- Default transition contextual menu includes duration selections.
- Inspector now includes a transitions duration parameter.
- Inspector includes transition start on edit, centre on edit and end on edit options.
- Also includes ease in, ease out and ease in/out transition options.
- Concurrently add transitions to multiple selected edit points.
- Extend edit command to extend clips to the playhead.
- Oval Transition now includes aspect ratio support.
- Default transition support.
- Favorite transitions indicators.
- Command drag and bump a clip in a track generates a dissolve.
- Image dissolve modes, Video, Film, Additive, Subtractive, Highlights and Shadows.
- Edit keyframe timeline with curve editor including splined based (bezier) ease-in/ease-out and linear selections.
- Graphics files have default duration for editing.
- Copy and paste all attributes to multiple clips.
- OpenFX plug-ins can now be used for transitions and generators.
- Retime Clip menu now also appears on the right click contextual menu.
- Extension of rich title generation tools including stroke size and color, over/underline and strikeout, tracking, line spacing and capitalization.
- Underline and behind graphic bars for text.
- Timeline Folders to manage timelines in the timeline list.
- Addition of Creation and Modified Date data in timeline list.
- Name, creation and modified date filters for timeline list.
- Pop-up menu to filter out all but .xml or .aaf for .edl files in the xml, aaf and edl importer.
Markers and Edit Index
- Add markers to Source Clips, in the Source Viewer of Media or Edit pages, for reference.
- Add notes to flags and markers with color selection.
- Keyboard shortcuts to jump to previous/next markers.
- Option to ripple timeline markers when any track is rippled.
- Snapping on timeline markers.
- Flags and markers now shown in Edit Index.
- Additional Edit Index fields.. start and end source timecodes, slate timecode, audio TC, resolution codec and source frame rate.
- Sort Edit Index with display selectors.
- The edit index list includes 'Show Through Edits’ and Offline clips options.
Additional Keyboard Shortcuts
- Additional play commands; Play In to Out, Play Around In, Play Around Out, Play to Out.
- Previous/Next Gap shortcuts - governed by auto selection.
- New shortcut key to focus on Media Pool Folder view.
- Command # keys to focus on Media Clips, Effects, and Edit Index.
Color Page New Features
- Camera Raw palette now includes Highlight and Shadows recovery, Saturation, Contrast, Midtone Detail, Color Boost Lift and Gain controls.
- All Camera Raw controls now available on the BMD control panel.
- Highlight and shadow recovery, Color Boost and Midtone Detail now available in all corrector nodes.
- Color Chart based auto color balance.
- Enhanced grading Group management with Pre-Clip and Post-Clip node graphs.
- Additional keyer finesse controls for cleaner keys.
- Additional Split Screen group to show all highlight views.
- Gallery stills and memories now selectable in one Split Screen group.
- New saturation vs. saturation curve.
- New LAB colorspace selection in corrector nodes.
- Dense color matching for Stereoscopic 3D.
- Key lock option for node sizing to allow objects to be moved into selected area.
- Broadcast Safe out of limit display and soft clip level selection.
- Windows now include Opacity for greater control of isolations.
- Multiple layer OpenEXR support in the node graph.
- Direct control of multiple HDLinks for on set multiple camera grading.
- Gallery page now directly accessible from the Color page.
- Single frame track forward and backward mode using for complicated tracks.
- Updated Softlight composite mode.
- Timecode type display selection now uses a context menu.
- Timeline markers and flags with notes now shown on Color page.
- Multiple user named PowerGradeTM Albums.
- Node icons to display tools used on each node.
- Node editor mute icon to display when bypassed.
- Option click Enhance Viewer mode to display full screen viewer.
- Option to hide the mini timeline.
- Tint control for Arri Raw files.
- Phantom Raw debayer improvements.
- Automatic dead pixel concealment for PhantomCine.
- Color page viewer toolbar for selection of viewer and modes.
- Video scopes now refresh in real time.
- CinemaDNG RAW settings includes new 4K Production Camera specific log curve.
Deliver Page New Features
- Expanded render queue for clearer display of render jobs.
- Render source clips at source resolution option.
- easyDCP generation now support inclusion of subtitles.
- Folder path retention now selectable from top or bottom of folder path.
- Render settings refined into standard, intermediate and advanced lists to speed selection.
- Users can now use drag and drop to move projects in the Project Manager.
- Support for new ACES 0.7.1 standard.
- Selectable ACES version in Master Project Settings.
- Supports easyDCP IMF encoding and decoding.
- Shared media path mapping support for sharing/moving projects between Mac, Linux and Windows systems.
- Edius HQX and HQ Quicktime decoding on Mac and Windows.
- MXF OP1a encoding support to allow video and audio in the same file.
- 12 bit RGB DPX support.
- Option to select 6G-SDI in UHD monitoring mode.
- Decoding of Panasonic MTS video.
- LZW compression option for TIFF rendering.
J'en profite pour dire un grand merci à JD Allen pour les avoir posté sur le forum LIFTGAMMAGAIN